Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Doodlebug Hello cards


Hello Doodlebug friends! I'm here with you today to share two cards that I created using the new Doodlebug chevron sugar coated cardstock.....both with a "Hello" sentiment which is perfect to give for any occasion!


This first card was created by cutting out the word hello several times with my Silhouette. Then I backed each "hello" with a different color of chevron cardstock. I then added a few flower stickers, hello banner sticker, arrow Sprinkles, and some mini jewels. So easy and will brighten anyone's day!



My next card was just as equally easy to create. I used a piece of chevron cardstock for my background, added polka dot and striped pieces of pattern paper, Doodlebug twine, and stickers. Then to highlight the chevron cardstock, I punched out two different size of circles and aligned them onto the bottom piece of cardstock using pop dots. This turned out to be a fun and happy card.



Thanks for stopping by today for some inspiration using the gorgeous and fun Doodlebug chevron sugar coated cardstock! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment