Friday, September 26, 2014

Doodlebug Happy Camper


Hello Doodlebug friends! Aimee here with you to share a layout I created using the new Happy Camper collection! I have a ton of photos of the kiddos out at the fire pit either roasting marshmallows or hot dogs! It is so much fun cooking our dinners on the fire when the weather is cooler!  And the new Happy Camper collection is perfect for getting those pics scrapped!



Doodlebug just came out with some fun paper clips so I thought how cute would it be to string a bunch together to create a banner. It turned out great and I love it! 


To get it attached to my layout I used some green thread and sewed some loops around each end of the paper clips. To secure the thread to the back I taped down the loose ends.


Love, love, love the adorable forest critter Doodlepops!! They look adorable on any project! I have my sweet little fox roasting a hot dog since we have had some fox sightings in our backyard this summer!


Hope you've been inspired! You will have so much fun creating with this camping collection!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment